Developer Minimum Privacy Standards
In developing to use our API, you agree to treat Users’ personal information and data with respect and as an absolute minimum to comply with these standards:
- Comply with the law, and in particular the Privacy Act 1993.
- Uphold the spirit of the law too, including not doing anything with Users’ personal information or data that they haven’t clearly authorised.
- Don’t surprise or scare Users with the way your application handles data or their personal information.
- Provide Users with an easy way to contact you about privacy or data.
- Clearly explain to Users what you’re doing with their personal information and data, including where you are storing and processing it, if and when you will share it, and how long you keep it.
- Keep Users’ personal information and data encrypted and securely stored.